On Saturday, October 7th from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM, the First Baptist Church of Ironton and Arcadia Valley Chapel of Pilot Knob are partnering together to offer a FREE, one-day conference for families in Arcadia Valley on "Parenting: Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family." The conference will be held at the First Baptist Church of Ironton (located at the corner of Madison and Knob streets).
This event will include live worship from the FBC Ironton and AV Chapel praise teams along with video teaching from author, speaker, counselor, Paul Tripp.
Lunch and childcare are both provided at NO COST.
There will also be some exciting giveaways available for those in attendance.
Deadline to sign up for childcare is Monday, October 2nd.
Babies through 6th graders are welcome. Each child will need to be registered for the conference separately. When registering yourself, click "Add Someone Else" and enter your child's name. Under "Registration Type" select "Conference Attendee" for yourself and "Childcare" for each child. If your child has any allergies or special needs, Please list these under the section labeled "Medical."
Saturday, October 7th
- 8:30–9:00 – Check-in / Donuts and coffee in Fellowship Hall
- 9:00–9:10 – Welcome / Announcements
- 9:10–9:30 – Worship
- 9:30–10:30 – Session 1 (Video)
- 10:30–10:40 – Break / Book Giveaway
- 10:40–11:40 – Session 2 (Video)
- 11:40–12:00 – Comments from Pastor Aaron Boeving
- 12:00–12:50 – Lunch (Children will join us for lunch)
- 1:00–1:15 – Worship
- 1:15–2:15 – Session 3 (Video)
- 2:15–2:25 – Break / Book Giveaway
- 2:25–3:25 – Session 4 (Video)
- 3:25–3:30 – Closing Song
- 3:30 – Dismissal
- Conference Attendee